Saturday 18 June 2011

Captain America

I'm not a Chris Evans fan (US actor one not the ginger one!), but I was really intrigued & impressed by the SFX on the 'Captain America' trailer that made him super scrawny at the start. I wasn't that interested in seeing the film but I think the journey before he undergoes the experiment & becomes a superhero could be a bit more interesting to watch. Look at the difference between the first of how he looks normally (from 'Fantastic Four') & the 2 pics from his new film.



2 comments:

  1. wow, that looks incredible. i'd like permanent SFX to give me his body from the first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not very interested in this at all, but I agree it is quite clever to do that to his body. I prefer the nerdy, pale indie-boy to the boring muscle-head!

    ReplyDelete